If you are using Facebook, and are concerned about your privacy, the Documentary “The Great Hack” is a good watch, and will enlighten your knowledge on what is happening on social media, and why I am considering quitting using Facebook.
You can watch “The Great Hack” on Netflix.
Got a brand new Oregon chainsaw chain grinder, replacing and old Northern Tool grinder.
- 3,400 RPM, 3/8 HP direct drive motor provides enough power for daily heavy-duty sharpening
- 4.3 Amps
- Durable, long-lasting cast aluminum chassis
- Variable motor grind angle to enable multiple adjustments
- Safety shield with integrated light
- 3-ft. cord with 3-prong grounded plug
- One-way motor rotation for greater operator safety
- Large motor fan and durable T-shaped cooling fins for excellent temperature regulation
- Easy-to-use controls to make precise adjustments
- Securely held chain parts to reduce risk of operator injury
- Hydraulic piston automatically compresses chain vise to increase efficiency
- Hydraulic assist closes the chain vise automatically when the motor and wheel are lowered
- Standard chain vise attachment fits 1/4in., 0.325in. and 0.404in. pitch chains
- 5 3/4in. dia. x 5/16in. thick vitrified grinding wheel sets depth gauges
- Motor head can be raised to create more space for filing depth gauges
- Large indexing chain stop provides a larger surface area, accommodating large chain types
Very accurate and consistent grind. Top notch grinder.